Saturday 4 May 2013

New jewellery for summer and latest news

I've neglected my blog for a little while, so it's time to catch up with all the latest news and designs from the start of this year.  Summer is on its way and the wedding season will be upon us very shortly too.

So, what's been happening in 2013 so far this year?
  • My handmade silver jewellery is now being sold in some new areas of the UK. 
All the Stars in the Sky from London is a retailer of my designs
Silver Seagull Ltd in the Birmingham Jewellery Quarter has a wide range on sale too
I have also been approved by the prestigious Jewel Street and many new designs are available with them

  • For the 3rd year running, I am a Craft and Design Selected Finalist
Lesley H Phillips - Finalist for Jewellery and Precious Metal
  • Many new designs  / new trends this year
Bracelets and charms are proving to be exceptional in their popularity.  Men want to look good too, so it's not only the ladies who want to wear quality and unique items.
Silver Charm Bracelet



Hammered Star Catcher Bangle
Chunky Silver Bracelet for Men

  • Wedding Jewellery

AAA Grade Pearl Earrings
I hope you enjoy this small selection!

No comments:

Post a Comment