Saturday 2 February 2013

New Year's Resolutions and New Jewellery Ideas

Where did January go?  Apart from disappearing in a flurry of snow!  I hope you all had a fantastic Christmas and a great start to the New Year.

What have you been doing?

I've spent the beginning of 2013 redesigning the home page of my website and starting a new Collection of Jewellery.  The Bliss Collection is currently being uploaded to the website and includes a charm bracelet with two fixed charms (a flower and a freshwater pearl).  Available in three different sizes - children's, women's and plus sizes.  Three charms are already live, with more being added over the next few days and weeks.  The charms can be clipped anywhere on the bracelet, as I've designed them with a bolt clasp which makes it easy for you to just add and swap around to suit their mood.  These charms will fit my charm bracelet or indeed any bracelet which has rings attached to enable it to accept charm additions.  Alternatively if a bracelet has links which allow the 1mm opening of the bolt clasp they could also be attached.

Two new heart designs have also been added to my Je T'Adore Collection, together with designs to the Coastal and Green Collection.  Take a look at the Latest Additions to see all NEW designs as they are added.



I've been nominated in the Craft and Design Selected Awards again this year.  Last year voters were also entered into a competition to win a crate of wine - now that would be a good start to 2013 wouldn't it?
The voting section is further down the page
and I'd really appreciate your vote for my jewellery.  I can assure you that you don't get any spam emails at all from Craft and Design.
Here's the Link:
Craft and Design Awards - Lesley H Phillips

No comments:

Post a Comment