Sunday 28 July 2013

Great New This Last Week- A Charming Jewellery Idea | New Jewellery | A Good Sense of Humour| Latest Outlet

Wonderful news this week with the birth of Prince George to William and Kate - I'm sure we wish them all the very best.  Perhaps the baby would love this bracelet with the children's charms?

Lots of New Jewellery in my Latest Additions Section on my website since I last wrote a blog too - here's just one to tempt you and whet your appetite.  She really could have had a boy or a girl and these silver stud earrings would have been suitable
This is an hilarious letter I discovered - whilst I obviously have a lot of love on my website with plenty of gifts for men and women - sometimes it does unfortunately go wrong....Enjoy!


Oh dear - she has got a good sense of humour!



A warm welcom to my latest outlet / stockist in Shewsbury who is selling my handmade jewellery (which is all made in Dorset UK).  I wish Jacs every success with her sales and it's very pleasing that having already made some great sales, she's bought some more.

No comments:

Post a Comment